Win the “Best Christmas House Award” in your neighborhood this holiday with my list of festive outdoor Christmas decorating ideas.
Bring holiday cheer to your neighborhood with festive farmhouse Christmas decorations. Decorate your front porch with a flocked wreath, rustic wooden holiday signs, lanterns, and potted Christmas trees.
Create an outdoor Christmas display on your front lawn with funny Christmas yard decorations. Set up a snowman, reindeers, and big ornaments for your neighbors to enjoy.
No outdoor Christmas decoration is complete without lights. Decorate your front porch, yard, and your house with bright outside Christmas lights.
Find inspiration for your outdoor Christmas decor with my list of outdoor Christmas decorating ideas.
how to decorate outdoors for christmas on a budget
- Wreath – Decorate your front door with a beautiful wreath. Make your own wreath with colorful ornaments, Christmas flowers and greenery.
- Garland– Decorate a garland with ornaments and hang it around your front door.
- Lanterns– Decorate the entrance of your doorway with lanterns. Fill the lanterns with ornaments or LED candles. Tie the lanterns with a ribbon for a festive look.
- Planters– Fill your planters with Christmas poinsettias and mini Christmas trees.
- Wooden Christmas Decor -Take scrap wood and create a DIY wooden tree, or rustic wooden Christmas signs.
- Christmas Lights– Hang outdoor string lights on your porch, trees, and on your house.
- Christmas Window Decor -Fill your window boxes with greenery or with colorful ornaments. Hang a mini Christmas wreath with a red ribbon in the window.
- Bows – Decorate your staircase, porch light, or mailbox with a big Christmas bow.
- Mason jar lights– Decorate your walkway with a mason jars filled with mini candles or LED candles.