Nod your head if you have already binged watch HBO’s newest and hottest show Euphoria. This high school TV show is all the rage on Tik Tok from makeup challenges to Euphoria party theme celebrations. Popsugar and Cosmopolitan give a more in-depth review of how this Euphoria trend is sweeping the fashion and beauty industry.
If you are wondering, “ What is Euphoria themed party?”
The Euphoria themed party trend is based on the fun neon party scenes in the hit HBO show Euphoria. It’s a lights-off party with LED lights, disco balls, and glow-in-the-dark balloons. Also, this party theme incorporates glitter makeup, sequined party outfits, and metallic party decorations to create a fun Euphoria party aesthetic.
Plan your next birthday party or celebration with my selection of Euphoria party theme ideas.
Transform your garage, basement, or backyard into a neon party. Create a glitter makeup station to recreate the show’s hottest makeup looks. Design a DIY photo booth station with a balloon arch and a metallic streamer backdrop to take fun photos with your friends. If you not sure how to make DIY balloon decorations for your party, I encourage you to check out my free email course 5 DIY Balloon Hacks Everyone Should Know!
Plan the perfect Euphoria celebrations with my selection of awesome Euphoria party decorations.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to throw a Euphoria themed party
- LED Lights– Recreate the Euphoria aesthetic at your birthday party with LED light strips, strobe lights, and an Inflatable Color Changing Arch.
- Metallic Photo Backdrop– Take a photo with your BFF in front of a stunning metallic fringe backdrop. Order a couple of hot pink metallic fringe curtains and create an awesome DIY streamer backdrop for your party guests.
- Glitter Makeup Station– The makeup looks on HBO’s hit TV show are stunning! Help your guests recreate Euphoria-inspired makeup looks at your party with a makeup station. Create a makeup station with glitter, diamond face gems, and colorful eyeshadow. Add stylish hair supplies at your makeup station with glitter hair extensions and LED Light Hair Scrunchies Satin Elastic Bands .
- Star Decoration– Take your party to the next level with paper stars or LED star Moon Fairy String Lights.
- Balloons– No birthday party is complete without balloons. Whether you’re decorating a birthday party with foil birthday letter balloons or brighten up your black-out party with LED balloons, balloons are a party staple. Recreate one of the most famous party scenes in Euphoria with a DIY balloon arch using pink and purple balloons.
- Neon Buffet table– Set up a grazing table filled with delicious appetizers and snacks your guests will enjoy. Decorate the table with a glitter Sequin Table Runner , LED Marquee Box, strobe lights, and glow sticks. Provide metallic plates, cups, and napkins for your guests.
- Cake Display – Decorate your birthday cake with birthday cake sparklers.
- Disco Ball Decorations – Get your guests ready to dance as soon as they enter your party with hanging disco balls. Hang this radiant disco ball and these Iridescent White Party Hanging Swirl Decorations in the center of your dance floor.
- Games- Host a glow-in-the-dark dance-off with LED party props or play a round of Black Light Tumble Tower with your friends.
- Party Outfit- Make the birthday queen feel special on their birthday with a ‘It’s My Birthday’ Sash Glitter, and Light Up Country Western Pink Cowgirl Hat.