Looking to refresh your space? Makeover your bedroom with my selection of cozy cottagecore bedroom ideas.
Cottagecore is the latest Tik Tok trend that has taken over the fashion, lifestyle and home decor industry. Huff Post explains how the cottage-inspired trend originally started and why the trend is so popular.
If your Instagram feed has been filled with cottages, botanical tapestries, mushroom pillows, and vintage tea sets it’s because of the latest cottagecore interior trend.
If you are wondering why cottages, botanical tapestries, mushroom pillows, and vintage tea sets are flooding your Instagram feed it’s because of the latest cottagecore interior trend.
You might be thinking , “What is cottagecore design style?
Cottagecore design style heavily focuses on nature, country living, and simplicity. This decor style incorporates vintage decor with hints of farmhouse and country decor. Bring this cottagecore style into your home with botanical art prints, wildflowers, mushroom decor, and wooden accents.
Transform your bedroom into a cottage with my selection of cottagecore bedroom ideas. Replace your bed frame with a metal bed frame and cozy country floral bedding. Decorate your walls with wall art such as bird prints, summer landscapes, and pressed flower wall art. Update your home office in your bedroom with an antique desk and wooden chair. Bring a hint of bohemian decor into your cottage bedroom with dried floral and hanging plants.
Flip through my selection of cottagecore bedroom ideas to help you design the perfect cottagecore themed room.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How do you decorate a room in Cottagecore?
- Bedding- The key to creating a cozy cottagecore room is bedding. Replace your bed frame with a farmhouse-inspired metal bed frame or vintage wooden bed frame. Decorate your bed with floral cottagecore bedding and colorful pillows.
- Wall Art- Cover your white walls with vintage oil paintings, botanical postcards, handwritten letters, and floral embroidery hoops.
- Plants-Bring the beauty of the outdoors inside your bedroom with plants. Decorate your room with potted plants, hanging plants, or a plant shelf. If you struggle to keep your plants alive, use a faux vine garland to bring greenery into your bedroom.
- Reading nook- Dedicate a corner of your room to reading your favorite novels. Decorate your reading nook with an accent chair stool, or a white macrame canopy.
- String lights – Create a cozy atmosphere in your bedroom with fairy lights. Drape the fairy lights around your bed frame or hang them on the wall.
- Vintage Tea Set- Place fresh flowers in a teacup and teapot. Style it on your dresser, bookshelf, or nightstand as decor.
- Baskets-Store your clothes in woven baskets to embrace the cottage core design.
- Dried Flowers– Hang dried roses and grasses on your wall to create a romantic vibe.
- Vintage Accessories – Complete the cottagecore look with vintage accessories for such as , vintage suitcases, wildflower candles, and a vintage mirror.