20 Rustic Wedding Ideas On A Budget That Will Make Your Wedding Timeless
Skip the traditional wedding hall and get married in a cozy barn with my selection of rustic wedding ideas on a budget.
Decorate your wedding aisle with gorgeous dried flower rustic wedding aisle decor. Walk down the aisle to the love of your life with a burgundy bridal bouquet. Commit to forever in front of a wooden arch with burgundy wedding flowers. Celebrate love with an outdoor wedding reception filled with beautiful string lights and rustic lantern centerpieces on a budget.
Find inspiration for your farm-themed wedding with my selection of rustic wedding decorations on a budget.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).
Rustic wedding backdrop ideas
Wooden Wedding Arch
Artificial Greenery Wall Panels w/ LED Lights
2.Hang your escort cards on this Artificial Greenery Wall Panels w/ LED Lights with a jute ribbon.
DIY Wedding banner
Wooden folding screen
4.Spruce up your rustic indoor wedding with this Wooden Folding Screen. Decorate this wooden screen with a floral garland and string lights.
Wooden Wedding Arch
Rustic table decorations
Rustic Wood Box Centerpiece
7. Reduce your wedding expenses and make your DIY rustic wedding centerpieces using this Rustic Wood Box.
Giant Wood Candleholder
8.This Giant Wood Candleholder has earned a spot at your wedding reception tablescape. Style this candle holder on your wedding table with a eucalyptus garland. Fill the cardholder with an assortment of candles that match your wedding decor.
Rustic cupcake Stand
9. Instead of a traditional rustic dessert table, create a pie bar with these Rustic Wedding Crates.
Wedding Table Runner
Rustic Wedding Chair Decoration
11. Transform your rented wedding chairs with this Rustic Wedding Chair Decoration.
Black Ornate Lantern
Rustic wedding decor
Rustic bridal bouquet
13. Hold this Maroon Bridal Bouquet in your hand as you walk down the aisle to the love of life.
Ring Bearer Signs
Farmhouse Wedding Cake Topper
15. Design your dream wedding cake in one step with this Farmhouse Wedding Cake Topper. Order a plain three-tier cake from your local bakery and add this cake topper.
Wedding Day Shot Ski
16. Toast to a long and happy marriage with this Personalized Wedding Day Shot Ski.
wedding Flower comb
17.Make an entrance with this Eucalyptus Wedding Comb in your hair.
18. Memorialize your wedding day with a gorgeous photo in front of this Solid steel Heart Hoop.
Lighted Tulle Garland
19. String this Lighted Tulle Garland from the ceiling of the barn to create an intimate ambiance.
Rustic Party favors
20.Send your guests home with these fresh baby breath Rustic Party Favors.
Frequently Asked Wedding Planning Questions
What is a rustic wedding theme?
A rustic wedding theme is a combination of natural elements ( i.e. wood, greenery, and dried grasses) and bold moody colors ( i.e burgundy, blue and sage green).
How do I plan a rustic wedding?
- Pick a rustic wedding venue such as a barn, farm, or in your backyard.
- Choose a wedding color scheme.
- Send out invitations via mail or online.
- Decorate your rustic wedding ceremony with a wooden arch, flowers, and lanterns.
- Style your wedding reception tables with rustic mason jar centerpieces or rustic lantern centerpieces.
- Create a rustic dessert table.
- Celebrate love and happiness with your family and friends on your wedding day.