Are you itching to start the next chapter of your life with your fiance? Then elope in a dessert with gorgeous cactus plants and a stunning mountain landscape. A desert elopement is an intimate desert wedding ceremony with your closest friends and family who are there to witness you commit to everlasting love. You’re probably thinking, “Can you get married in the desert?” Yes! There are several national parks across the country that will allow you to get married with a wedding permit. Here are a few places to elope in Joshua Tree National Park, Desert Botanical Garden , Grand Canyon, and Valley of Fire .
Make your wedding ceremony extra special by including sentimental decorations and personal touches. Instead of including your distant little cousin in the wedding ceremony, dress your dog in this personalized handkerchief and have him walk down the aisle.
Start the next chapter of your life with your partner with my selection of desert wedding decorations to make your day extra special and unique for you.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dessert Wedding Ceremony
Bohemian Wedding Dress
1.Feel radiant in this bohemian lace Dreamcatcher Gown. This vintage gown is made from antique lace material.
Hexagon wedding arch
Velvet Vow Book Set
3.Before your wedding, take some time and write your vows in this Velvet Vow Book Set. Write in-depth and personalized vows to your fiance and exchange them on your wedding day.
desert wedding bridal bouquet
4. You’re going to want to preserve this Dried Bridal Bouquet forever. After your wedding place, this stunning bouquet into a vase or turn it into a pressed flower wall art. It’s too gorgeous not to recycle.
Desert elopement wedding program
5.Keep your guests informed of the wedding day activities with this Color Block Wedding Program.
Personalized Hand Binding Cord
6.Hold your fiance’s hand and say I do in a romantic hand binding wedding ceremony. Wrap your hands in this Personalized Hand Binding Cord.
Wedding Satin Fabric Face Mask
7. Blend safety and fashion with this Luxe Bridal Lace & Beads Applique Wedding Satin Fabric Face Mask. This beautiful mask comes with a filter and adjustable straps. Keep your bridesmaids safe as well with these Satin Nude Tapered Cut Face Masks.
Boho Wedding Arch Dried Flowers
8.Decorate your wooden wedding arch with this bohemian White Dried Flowers Installation. This wedding swag includes dried palm leaves, pampas grass, and an assortment of dried bushes.
Seeded Silk Eucalyptus Wedding Dog Collar
9. Include every member of your closet family at your wedding even your pet. Dress your pet in this Seeded Silk Eucalyptus Wedding Dog Collar and have him walk down the aisle.
Minted Desert Wedding Invitations
10. Invite 25 or fewer people to your desert elopement ceremony with this stunning Galeria Minted desert wedding invitation. Mail additional invitations to guests who can’t physically attend your wedding asking them to join online.
personalized bridal bouquet ribbion
11.Write a heartfelt message , quotes or a song lyric on this Handwritten Silk Ribbon. Tie this ribbon on your wedding bouquet.
Wedding bridal clutch bag
12.Still, looking for something blue? Order this Personalised Wedding Bridal Clutch Bag for your wedding day. This clutch is the perfect size bag to hold your essentials from your phone, lipstick, and gum. If you are giving this as a gift to the bride, write a personalized heartfelt message on the inside of the purse.
13.Stand on this Bohemian Rug during your wedding ceremony. Then take this rug home and style it a hallway rug runner. Now, you have the piece of your wedding in your home.
Wedding Welcome Signs
Personalized Wedding Love Locks
15.Lock in your love for eternity with these Personalized Wedding Love Locks.
Desert Wedding Decor
Wedding cake topper
16.What is a bohemian-inspired wedding without pampas grass? Decorate this Mini Hoop Cake Topper with pampas and dried leaves.
17. Host your wedding reception at a local restaurant or at an Airbnb ( if permitted by owners). Decorate your wedding reception tables with these amber twisted Candle Holders. Fill the candle holders with Roma Pillar Soy Candles.
Wedding Leather Jacket
Personalized Agate Gold Wedding Cake Knife and Server Set
19. Cut into your jaw-dropping wedding cake with this Personalized Agate Gold Wedding Cake Knife and Server Set.
Silk Table Runner
20. Upgrade any basic living room or restaurant dining table with this elegant Ivory Silk Table Runner. Decorate your cake table, wedding reception table, or the head table with this stunning table runner.
Personalized Vera Wang Metropolitan Champagne Glasses
21.Raise these Personalized Vera Wang Metropolitan Champagne Glasses at your wedding reception to celebrate the start of a new beginning.
Pearl Arch Candle
22. Fill your wedding reception with the lovely scent of jasmine with this Pearl Arch Candle.
Handmade Wood Flower Vases
Hand Stamped Wedding Forks
24. Feed your new spouse a delicious slice of cake with these Hand Stamped Wedding Forks.
free minted wedding website
25. Create a website using Minted Free Wedding Website service as a way to connect with your family and friends who can’t attend the wedding. Share photos and videos from your engagement shoot, bridal shower, and wedding. If you can’t Livestream your wedding, embed your wedding video on this website so your family and friends family can enjoy your wedding day.