Have you been dreaming of your wedding day since you were a child? Make your childhood wedding or your secret Pinterest wedding board come to life with a bohemian wedding. If you like dried flowers, warm tones, natural textures, and whimsical decor you are going to love a boho wedding.
Bohemian weddings have various themes from romantic, beach, and desert. I have rounded up 30 boho wedding decorations that will fit any boho themed wedding.
Walk down the aisle to the love of your life on Moroccan inspired rugs. Tie the knot in front of a jaw-dropping wooden triangle arch with dried palm leaves and pampas grass. Celebrate your love in your backyard or on the beach with a boho wedding reception. Incorporate the beauty of the fall foliage in your bohemian tablescape with a burnt orange cheesecloth table runner, gold utensils, and amber vases filled with dried palm leaves and wildflowers.
Whether you’re planning a boho beach wedding, romantic boho wedding, or a desert wedding my selection of boho wedding decorations will bring your dream to life. Discover how to create your storybook wedding with my roundup of boho wedding decorations down below.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Boho Wedding Decorations
1. Your guests will say “ wow, it’s gorgeous ” when they open these printable Terracota Wedding Invitations.
boho wedding tablescape
2.Make a statement at your wedding with this gorgeous bohemian wedding tablescape. Create this wedding table setting with burnt orange cheesecloth, DIY dried flower arrangement, and DIY raffia placemat.
3. Planning a 2021 wedding? This modern Arched Place Card is one of the hottest 2021 wedding trends.
Hanging Flower Decor
4.Planning a backyard wedding? Hang this jaw-dropping Floral Hanger from your outdoor patio or pergola. Decorate this metal floral hanger with pampas grass, and flowers. Repeat your wedding vows under this floral hanger or enjoy a delicious meal with your guests under this gorgeous flower arrangement. Need a bigger size? Order this XL floral hanger.
5.Decorate a tree in your backyard or outdoor venue with these boho rattan lanterns. Fill the lanterns with battery-operated candles, and attach a small flower arrangement to the top of the lantern for an elegant touch. Hang these bamboo lanterns to a tree branch using jute rope. Drape the tree with chiffon wedding fabric and a wedding flower garland.
6.Looking for the perfect centerpiece for your boho beach wedding? Try this simple, but stunning Dried Floral Arrangement with Pampas Grass + Palms.
Blend your love for vintage decor and bohemian decor with these Distressed Gold Metal Compote Bowl. These unique vases come in various sizes from small to large. Fill these vases with this stunning pampas grass and bunny tails wedding decoration centerpiece.
9. Kiss your significant other as a married couple for the first time in front of this Wooden Triangle Arch, Design these copper stand with this dried palm leaf swag and burnt orange pampas grass wedding flower swag.
10. Welcome your guests to your wedding with this abstract Acrylic Wedding Sign. Place this abstract sign on a wooden easel with a wedding flower swag. This sign comes in a bundle deal with a seating chart and menu sign.
12.Walk down the aisle with this romantic blush Pampas Grass Spray Roses bouquet. This breath-taking bouquet is made of pampas grass, wildflowers, peach, and light pink roses. Wrap this blush ribbon around the end of the bouquet for a wow factor as you enter your wedding.
Wax Seal Place Card
13. Incorporate dried roses into your wedding in a unique way with these elegant Rose Petal Wax Sealed Place Card.
Velvet Table Runner
14. Create a romantic boho-picnic style tablescape for your wedding reception using this elegant Custom-Dyed Silk Velvet Table Runner. Decorate your table with boho wedding decorations such as mini charcuterie boards, small dried floral arrangements, vintage wedding glass goblets, and rattan poufs. Hang this macrame lampshade as a chandelier and bamboo pendant lights from the ceiling to complete the look.
15. Remind your guests of your everlasting love with this trendy Wedding Tapestry Backdrop. This backdrop comes in an assortment of sizes. Customize this banner to say your favorite quote or song lyrics.
16.Include trendy bohemian home decor into your wedding design with this Natural Rattan Placemat. Pair this placemat with white ceramic plates and gold utensils.
Macrame Wedding Backdrop
17.Design the wedding ceremony backdrop of your dreams with this Macrame Wedding Backdrop attached to a rustic wooden wedding arch. Pair this rustic backdrop with pampas grass, scalloped jute rug, and rattan lanterns.
18.Hosting an intimate wedding reception? Style your wedding reception with one long rectangle wooden table. Decorate the table with these stunning brass Glass Bud Vases. Fill the vases with eucalyptus leaves, and a pink boho palm bouquet.
Backdrop Floral Arrangement
19. Make a DIY photo booth backdrop with this blush pink dried palm leaf Backdrop Decor. Attach this wedding flower arrangement to a copper wedding backdrop stand. Snap gorgeous photos with your friends using an iPad photo stand that comes with a ring light and remote control. Print your stunning photos right on the spot with an instant photo printer. Your guests are going to love taking fun photos in this DIY photo booth.
Grand Peacock cHAIR
21. Instead of using plain white candles, use these multiple colored 10’ Taper Candles to enhance your table decor.
Arched table sign
22.This Arched Modern Table Number sign is the perfect way to add a bit of modern decor to your boho table setting.
23.Not a big fan of the traditional bridal bouquet? Wear this Dried Floral Hoop as you walk down the aisle.
Arched Wedding Frame
25. There is no better way to say thank you to your guests than with a personalized Photo heart magnets
Wedding Arch Flowers
Himalayan Salt Shot Glass
27. Give your wedding guests a gift they will enjoy like this Himalayan Salt Shot Glass. Traditionally, used as a place card this shot glass can double as a personalized wedding favor for your wedding guests.
Wedding cake Display
wedding reception lounge
29. Draw inspiration from bohemian home decor and design a seating lounge your guests will enjoy during the wedding reception. Style your lounge with KOUBOO Rattan Two-Seater Sofa and flower-inspired rattan bamboo chairs. Decorate the sofa with comfy throw pillows and blankets that match your wedding color scheme.
Boho aisle rugs
30. Create your own boho wedding aisle rug runner using this Traditional Oriental Antiqued Persian Area Rug. This vintage rug comes in an assortment of colors and sizes. Measure the length of your wedding aisle and then order the number of rugs needed to create one long aisle runner. Choose different patterned rugs to create a colorful bold wedding aisle runner.