Fall has become one of the most popular seasons to say “I do” to your significant other. Fall is the perfect time of year for a cozy celebration outside due to the fall foliage on the trees and cool temperatures. Host your fall wedding outside in your backyard on a budget or hike up a mountain to say your vows in front of a beautiful fall mountainscape.
Embrace the beauty of nature with my selection of fall wedding ideas on a budget. Commit to the love of your life in front of an exquisite wedding arch with fall theme flowers from orange, dusty pink, and peach. Add wooden lanterns and fall leaves for a rustic touch. Keep your guests warm in a cozy lounge at your wedding with blankets and a delicious portable smores bar.
Scroll down below to discover more fall wedding ideas that will transform your wedding decor.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fall Wedding Arch Flowers
1.Kiss the one you love in front of a wedding arch decorated with this gorgeous burgundy and burnt orange Fall Floral Wedding Arch Swag. This set of flowers comes in an assortment of sizes and could be reused as a decoration for your wedding reception.
boho Flower Crown Hat
2.Looking for something unique for your wedding? Instead of wearing a veil or flower crown try this boho-inspired flower crown hat.
Fall Pumpkin Place Card
3. Accent your wedding color palette with these gold Fall Pumpkin Place Card.
Wood Wedding Sign
Autumn table Decorations
5. Bring the fall harvest to your wedding tables with this artificial pumpkin fruits berries wedding table decor. Spread this fall harvest decoration on your wedding table to create a farm-to-table design.
Wedding Flower Swag
6.Include the colors of fall into your wedding ceremony with this brown,peach,rust orange wedding flower swag.
Handlettered Paper Table Runner
7. Share your love story with your guests with this handwritten calligraphy table runner. Customize this table runner with your favorite quote, song lyrics, or a personal love letter. Create a table at your wedding dedicated to showcasing your love with this gorgeous table runner, photos, and unique memorabilia.
Wooden Mr and Mrs Signs
8.Display your unconditional love at your wedding with these wooden Mr and Mrs, I would walk 500 miles. Hang these wooden signs on your wedding chairs with flowers and eucalyptus.
Rustic Wood Candle Lantern
Wedding flower bouquet
10. Upgrade the classic wedding bouquet and add a bohemian touch with this bridal bouquet. This fall-inspired bouquet is filled with rust orange, peach, and pink silk flowers.
Amber Bud vases
Acrylic wedding sign
12. Welcome your guests to your wedding with this stylish welcome sign. Design your sign with an elegant wedding floral swag that matches your color scheme.
Follow @aprettycolorfullife on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Romantic Harvest Centerpiece
13. Make your wedding table decor pop with this rustic romantic Fall Wedding Centerpiece wedding centerpiece. Pair this gorgeous fall centerpiece with brown amber glass vases and leaf-shaped candles on your wedding table.
Beverage Food Signs
14.The best part of any wedding is the drinks; instead of a traditional bar, set up a whisky or wine tasting station. Display your favorite bottle of alcohol and label them with these wooden place cards.
Dried floral arrangement
16. Create a cozy lounge section at your wedding for roasting smores. Fill this smores bar with marshmallows, chocolates, and graham crackers.
Wedding arch fabric
17.Kiss the love of your life in front of this rustic wedding backdrop. Recreate this stunning wedding backdrop with this simple Wedding Arch Fabric. Drape this wedding fabric over your wedding arch and add colorful flower arrangements to create a stunning wedding backdrop.
18. Make a statement at your wedding reception with these rustic terracotta table runners.
Wedding Menu and Placecard
wooden wedding guest Book sign
20.Looking for unique ways to create memories at your wedding? Ask your guests to sign their names and share their well-wishes on this Rustic Wooden Guest book. Sign.
fall Flower Cake Topper
21. Save money on an expensive wedding cake and decorate your cake with this flower cake topper.
Whiskey Barrel flower Centerpiece
22. If you’re a fan of rustic wedding decor then you’re going to love this whiskey barrel flower centerpiece. This flower arrangement is made to fit on top of the whiskey barrel. Style this rustic whiskey ball centerpiece next to the welcome sign at your wedding or at the beginning of the wedding aisle.
23.There is no better way to welcome your guests to your wedding reception than with food. Style each wedding table with a Charcuterie Board. Fill each board with delicious appetizers such as cheese crackers, fruit, and cold cults.
SUnflower wedding aisle marker
24.If you are planning a sunflower-themed wedding, then you’re going to love these Sunflower Eucalyptus Flower Aisle Markers. Decorate your wedding aisle with these colorful flower arrangements, white candles, and gold lanterns.
blanket favor Wedding sign
Greenery Wreath Hoop
26. Are you planning a backyard wedding? If so hang these elegant burgundy and orange floral wreath hoop from a tree branch or the ceiling on the tent.
Mr and Mrs pumpkin wedding decal
27.Embrace the beauty of fall with this personalized wedding pumpkin decal. Style this festive pumpkin decor at the bride and goom table.
Custom Fabric Banner
Fall Wedding Favors
29. Your guests will love the taste of apple pie in one of these adorable pie wedding favor jars. Include this delicious treat in your dessert station display or give them to your guests as wedding favors.