Fall has become one of the most popular seasons to say “I do” to your significant other. Fall is the perfect time of year for a cozy celebration outside due to the fall foliage on the trees and cool temperatures. Host your fall wedding outside in your backyard on a budget or hike up a mountain to say your vows in front of a beautiful fall mountainscape.
Embrace the beauty of nature with my selection of fall wedding ideas on a budget. Commit to the love of your life in front of an exquisite wedding arch with fall theme flowers from orange, dusty pink, and peach. Add wooden lanterns and fall leaves for a rustic touch. Keep your guests warm in a cozy lounge at your wedding with blankets and a delicious portable smores bar.
Scroll down below to discover more fall wedding ideas that will transform your wedding decor.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fall Wedding Arch Flowers
1.Kiss the one you love in front of a wedding arch decorated with this gorgeous burgundy and burnt orange Fall Floral Wedding Arch Swag. This set of flowers comes in an assortment of sizes and could be reused as a decoration for your wedding reception.
boho Flower Crown Hat
2.Looking for something unique for your wedding? Instead of wearing a veil or flower crown try this boho-inspired flower crown hat.
Fall Pumpkin Place Card
3. Accent your wedding color palette with these gold Fall Pumpkin Place Card.
Wood Wedding Sign
Autumn table Decorations
5. Bring the fall harvest to your wedding tables with this artificial pumpkin fruits berries wedding table decor. Spread this fall harvest decoration on your wedding table to create a farm-to-table design.
Wedding Flower Swag
6.Include the colors of fall into your wedding ceremony with this brown,peach,rust orange wedding flower swag.
Handlettered Paper Table Runner
7. Share your love story with your guests with this handwritten calligraphy table runner. Customize this table runner with your favorite quote, song lyrics, or a personal love letter. Create a table at your wedding dedicated to showcasing your love with this gorgeous table runner, photos, and unique memorabilia.
Rustic Wood Candle Lantern
Wedding flower bouquet
9. Upgrade the classic wedding bouquet and add a bohemian touch with this bridal bouquet. This fall-inspired bouquet is filled with rust orange, peach, and pink silk flowers.
Acrylic wedding sign
11. Welcome your guests to your wedding with this stylish wooden welcome sign. Design your sign with an elegant wedding floral swag that matches your color scheme.
Follow @aprettycolorfullife on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Romantic Harvest Centerpiece
12. Make your wedding table decor pop with this rustic Romantic Harvest wedding centerpiece. Pair this gorgeous fall centerpiece with brown amber glass vases and leaf-shaped candles on your wedding table.
Dried floral arrangement
14. Create a cozy lounge section at your wedding for roasting smores. Fill this smores bar with marshmallows, chocolates, and graham crackers.
15. Make a statement at your wedding reception with these rustic terracotta table runners.
Wedding Menu and Placecard
16. Create a show-stopping fall wedding tablescape for your wedding reception with these sunset-inspired Printable Wedding Place Card and Menu Templates. This elegant place card doubles as a menu and a place card.
Flower petal Confetti Pack
17.Guests love interactive wedding favors such as this fall themed rose petals. Place a pack of these petals at each table setting and create a favors table for these rose petals. At the end of the wedding night, ask guests to send the couple off with these fun rose petals.
fall Flower Cake Topper
18. Save money on an expensive wedding cake and decorate your cake with this flower cake topper.
Whiskey Barrel flower Centerpiece
19. If you’re a fan of rustic wedding decor then you’re going to love this whiskey barrel flower centerpiece. This flower arrangement is made to fit on top of the whiskey barrel. Style this rustic whiskey ball centerpiece next to the welcome sign at your wedding or at the beginning of the wedding aisle.
Wooden Wedding sign
Greenery Wreath Hoop
21. Are you planning a backyard wedding? If so hang these elegant burgundy and orange floral wreath hoop from a tree branch or the ceiling on the tent.
Mr and Mrs pumpkin wedding decal
22.Embrace the beauty of fall with this personalized wedding pumpkin decal. Style this festive pumpkin decor at the bride and goom table.
Custom Fabric Banner
Fall Wedding Favors
24. Your guests will love the taste of apple pie in one of these adorable pie wedding favor jars. Include this delicious treat in your dessert station display or give them to your guests as wedding favors.