Transform your backyard into the wedding venue of your dreams for the biggest day of your life. Gather your friends and family in the comfort of your own backyard to celebrate the start of a new beginning. Host a small backyard wedding ceremony and reception on a budget in your backyard. Not sure, how to start planning your dream backyard wedding? No worries I have rounded up the best selection of backyard wedding ideas to make planning your wedding easy. Do you have small wedding decor budget? Check out my wedding decorations ideas under $1oo. Decorate your wedding altar with a macrame wedding backdrop and bohemian lanterns. Style your wedding tables with a sheer table runner and an elegant floral arrangement. Enjoy your wedding night with fun lawn games such as Jenga and ring toss on the lawn. Scroll down below to discover more backyard wedding ideas on a budget!
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).
1.Say , “ I love you, forever” in front of this gorgeous wooden triangle wedding arch. Style this arch with dazzling bohemian-inspired wedding flowers. Engraved the wedding arch with your initials to commemorate your everlasting love.
chiffon table runner
2.Create an exquisite wedding tablescape at your wedding reception with this chiffon table runner. This table runner comes in a variety of sizes and colors. Style the table with fresh flowers, candles, and rose gold love table confetti.
wedding aisle signs
3.Be reminded of your love for your husband as you walk down the aisle with these 1 Corinthians 13,“ Love is Kind” wooden signs. Fill your wedding aisle with these rustic wooden love signs. Place a few candles and rose petals next to each sign in the aisle.
rustic Cake stand
4. Display your show-stopping cake on this rustic wooden cake stand. Personalize this cake stand with your wedding initials.
diy place cards
5. Save money and make your own DIY place cards with these farmhouse-inspired magnolia leaves. Write the name of your guests on each leaf and place one on each table setting.
Wedding Polaroid Photo frame
6.Create everlasting memories with your friends and family with this wedding polaroid frame. Take silly photos with fun props that are guaranteed to make you laugh years from now.
7.Transform your plain white tent into your dream wedding venue with these hanging macrame chandeliers. Hang these chandeliers throughout the tent or just above the newlyweds wedding table.
Wedding aisle runner
9.Walk down the aisle to the love of your life on this handwritten wedding aisle runner. Personalized this rug with your favorite song, quote, or scripture.
10.Brighten your wedding table decor with this flower centerpiece. This gorgeous arrangement of silk flowers is the perfect way to add a hint of elegance to your backyard wedding.
wedding Chair Ties
11.Bring your dining room chairs outside and wrap them with this wedding chair sash to enhance your rustic wedding decor. This chair sash comes in a variety of colors from blue, pink, burgundy, and more. If you need more dining room chairs, try renting from a local wedding rental venue or check your local thrift store.
Mr. and Mrs. Chair Signs
12.Blend your love for bohemian and rustic wedding decor together with this wooden Mr. and Mrs. chair sign. Put this decorative sign on the back of your wedding chairs with a floral garland.
Macrame Wedding Backdrop
13.Grab your toolbox and build your own wedding arch with a few pieces of lumber, flowers, and this beautiful macrame backdrop.
14. Head off to your honeymoon with a beautiful sendoff featuring sparklers, wedding confetti, and ribbon wands. Package your wedding sparklers as favors for your guests in this “ Let love Sparkle” wedding tag. and display them in this rustic rustic wedding sparklers box .
15.Create a romantic setting at your wedding with these hanging Moroccan lanterns. Hang these lanterns from the ceiling of your wedding tent.
custom round floor cushion
16. Hosting an intimate wedding? Try dining on the floor with this comfortable rattan pouf cushion. This is the perfect way to seat a few guests while you mingle and eat delicious food.
Coral Table Runner
18. Welcome your guests to your wedding with this elegant wedding welcome sign.
Pampas Grass Decor
19.Pampas grass is one of the biggest wedding decor trends right now. This beautiful wild grass is super versatile and can be used throughout your wedding. Style this pampas grass in your wedding centerpiece, wedding bouquet, hanging floral installations, and more!
kids wedding activities
22.Keep everyone at your wedding safe and healthy with a “ Better Together” face mask. Make sure to practice social distancing guiles at both your wedding ceremony and wedding reception.
24.No wedding is complete with balloons. Style your wedding reception with these LED balloons.
wedding arch flowers
25.If you are looking for a blend of rustic and bohemian flowers these wedding arch flowers are perfect for your wedding. Design these wedding arch flowers on a wooden arch or on a macrame backdrop.
26.It’s not a backyard wedding without string lights. Hang these string lights on your white wedding tent or wrap these lights around a tree.
Macrame wooden tree swing
27.Take a lovely photo with your significant other with this macrame tree swing. Wrap the swing in floral garland to match your wedding theme colors.
wedding yard sign
28.Point your guests in the right direction with this rustic wedding yard sign.
Double-sided Wedding table numbers
29. Make it easy for your guests to find their seats with these rustic double-sided table signs.
outdoor Canopy Wedding Tent
30. Keep cool on your wedding day underneath this 10’x30′ outdoor tent. This white tent can fit up to 30 people and is easy to install. If you have more than 30 guests, order two tents and place them side by side or use this tent as a food station to keep the food protected from the weather.