Spring is right around the corner! It’s almost time to pull out your favorite jean jacket and floral dresses to wear in this soon-to-be beautiful spring weather. If you can’t wait for the warm weather just yet, bring the warmth of spring into your home with my selection of spring decorating ideas for your living room. Pack away your winter decor and decorate your living room with brighter colors ranging from pink, yellow and green. Sprinkle pops of color throughout your home with pillows, flower arrangements, accent side tables, wall decor, and plants. Learn how to get the latest home decor trends in your living room with my list of spring decorating ideas.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).
1. Bring the spirit of spring into your home this year with this stunning Heart-Shaped Acrylic Vase. Place this vase on your wall or on your coffee table in your living room.
2.Welcome guests into your home with this bright LED Neon Yellow “Hello” Sign. Place this fun sign on your entryway table or on a bookshelf in your living room.
3.Spread the spring cheer throughout your home with this bright yellow Suzie Happy Pillow.
4.Are you struggling to create extra space in your small living room? Well, this Celia Round Metal Foldable Tray Accent Table is perfect for small spaces. This accent table can easily fold up and be put away whenever you need a little extra space in your living room.
5. Spring is the season for flowers. Transform your home into a garden with this Tabletop Glass Vase with Wood Base Built-in Timing LED Light. This vase features a LED light so you can showcase your gorgeous flowers at night. Fill this vase with flowers or plants.
6. Give your living room a spring refresh with this nude Rivet Dome-Shaped Table Lamp.
7.Hang your plants in style with this Boho Gold Metal Plant Hanger.
8.Transform your white walls in your living room with this colorful Framed Canvas Abstract Wall Art.
mini potted plants
9.Do you constantly forget to water your plants? Say goodbye to dead plants and purchase Winlyn Mini Potted Plants. These natural potted plants are the perfect decoration for your coffee table, bookshelf or accent table.
10.Upgrade your bar cart decor with this When Life Gives You Lemons Wood Plank Hanging Sign.
11. Gather around your dinner table with friends and family to enjoy delicious appetizers or tea from this Round Rattan Tray. This serving tray is the perfect spring entertaining accessory for all your dinner parties.
pink flower arrangement
12.Save money on weekly flowers from your local grocery store and purchase these Peony Silk Hydrangea Bouquet Decor. Get the look of real flowers while paying half the price.
13.Add a pop of spring in your living room with this gorgeous farmhouse Yellow Metal Accent Chair. Style the chair with a spring theme pillow and a blanket.
14. If you love flowers as much as I do, then you want them everywhere, even on your pillows. Decorative Romantic Stereo Chiffon Rose Flower Pillow Cover is the perfect way to decorate your home for spring. Refresh your old pillows within minutes, by simply covering your pillows with this gorgeous rose pillow cover.
wall hanging Photo Display
15. Ditch your old photo frames and display your photos of your friends and family on this Macrame Wall Decor Photo Organizer Tassel Wall Hangings. This creative wall hanging comes with a set of clothespins to hang your most precious memories.
16. Nothing says spring like a Brightech Artichoke LED Floor Lamp. Bring light into your living room in a unique way with this gorgeous floor lamp.
17. Bring a hint of the 80s into your living room with this Pink Tall Cloud Vase. Style this gorgeous vase with a few pieces of eucalyptus leaves.
18. I love lemons! I love lemons in my tea, food and even in my home decor! Add a hint of lemon to your living room with this Lemon Fruit Spray. Place this beautiful lemon fruit branch in a simple clear vase .
coffee table book
19. Give your guests some plant inspiration with this Wild at Home coffee table book.
20. These Wall Hanging Storage Baskets are the perfect solution to organization is a small space. Place these hanging baskets in closets, or on the walls to reduce clutter on the floor.
plant wall display
21. Showcase your beautiful plant collection in your home with this Mkono Macrame Plant Hanger. Create an accent wall in your living room featuring this macrame plant hanger.
22. Serve your friends a glass of ice tea on this farmhouse inspired Wood Beaded Tray. Use this tray as a centerpiece on your coffee table filled with candles or flowers.
23.If you are not a plant mother, then this Natural 6ft. Ficus Artificial Tree is perfect for you. This artificial tree gives you the same natural look as a real Ficus Tree but with no care needed.
24. Home Decor Rule #1: You can never have too many plants or plant holders. This super cute Bloomingville Taupe Brown Nude Stoneware Pot is the reason why that rule was created.
25. Decorate your mantel with this spring-inpsired Artificial Fruit Garland with Lemon, Blueberry and Green Leaves.