Create the wedding of your dreams without spending lots of money with our roundup of the best wedding decorations on a budget. Wedding decorations can be very pricey, our list features a selection of unique wedding decorations under $50. Whatever wedding theme you are planning, our selection wedding table decorations, wedding flower arrangements, and wedding centerpieces will perfectly fit your wedding theme. Discover how to tie the knot in style with our selection of the prettiest wedding decorations on a budget down below.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).
tall Wedding Centerpiece
- Create an elegant table setting with this Metal Wedding Flower Trumpet Vase. Fill the vase with a beautiful Fake Flower Ball Arrangement to create a stunning centerpiece.
Wedding candle holder
3.Celebrate your love with festive Giant Gold Foil Letter Balloons. These festive wedding balloons are the perfect props for your wedding photo booth station or as a part of a wedding backdrop at your reception.
4. Wrap your guests’ chairs in a beautiful Chiffon Chair Sashes with ruffles. This elegant style comes in a selection of colors ranging from pink, purple and silver.
5. Make a stunning wedding backdrop with this Shimmer Sequins Acrylic Better Together Wedding Wall Sign. Style this wedding sign with flowers, a silk curtain backdrop or even a DIY balloon arch to make it Instagram-worthy.
Table Number Signs
6. These Acrylic Table Numbers with a Gold Base are the perfect combination of style and affordability. Dress your wedding reception tables with this simple, but elegant table number sign.
7. Are you planning a rustic theme wedding? This Eucalyptus Floral Hoop Wreath is perfect for your wedding. Style this floral hoop as a backdrop or hang it from the ceiling at your wedding reception.
8. Add a pop of color to your wedding decoration with these rose gold Sequin Table Runners. These beautiful table runners come in varying sizes and colors. Style these stunning table runners on your wedding reception tables, head table, and dessert table.
9. This elegant Glass Wedding Card Box is the perfect container for your guests to put their cards. Fill the inside of the glass box with flowers or greenery. Place this card box next to the cake or a separate table with a sign that says, “Gifts and Cards.”
Wedding tree decorations
10.This Glittered Manazita Centerpieces tree is guaranteed to shock your guests. Style this gorgeous tree as a centerpiece on your seating chart table. Decorate your tree with fairy lights, flowers, or wedding ornaments.
photo booth props
11. Create a DIY photo backdrop for your wedding photo booth station using this Wedding Photo Frame. Take epic photos with your friends and family using this photo frame and other festive wedding photo props. Create a unique hashtag on Instagram to remember this day forever.
Champagne toasting flutes
12.Toast to everlasting love on your wedding day with Heart-Shaped Champagne Toasting Flutes.
Wedding arch flowers
13. Say “ I Do” to the one you love underneath a gorgeous floral wedding arch. Decorate your arch with Champagne Peony White Rose Flowers and Green Leaves Swag. Style this wedding arch flowers on the front of the arch along with white fabric.
wedding flower arrangements
14. A wedding can never have too many flower centerpieces. Decorate your wedding ceremony or reception with this adorable Heart-Shaped Metal Basket Gold Flower Arrangement. Spread the love at your wedding with this charming centerpiece.
15. Welcome your guests to your big day with this rustic Wood Wedding Welcome Sign. Customize the sign with your partner’s name and the date of the wedding. Style this beautiful wood sign with a floral garland.
16. Everyone loves a good donut! Create a donut station at your wedding that your guests will love. Display these delicious treats in style using Acrylic Donut Stands. Encourage your guests to eat a donut with a “Donut leave without a treat” wedding sign”.
17. No wedding is complete without greenery. Use this Eucalyptus Garland to decorate your table settings, wedding arch, and even your welcome sign.
wedding seating sign
18. Seat your guests in a fashionable way with this Choose a Seat Not a Side Wedding Sign. Decorate this sign with beautiful floral garland.
19. Save money on buying custom wedding favors for your guests. Instead, fill these Plastic Mini Cake Plate Stand Dome Cover with candy, cupcakes or macaroons. Your guests will definitely thank you for this delicious treat.
20. Take your wedding to the next level with this Blush Blooms Flower Panel . Shock your guests and create a show-stopping flower wall using this flower panel.