Create the wedding of your dreams without spending lots of money with our roundup of the best wedding decorations on a budget. Wedding decorations can be very pricey, my list features a selection of unique wedding decorations under $100. Whatever wedding theme you are planning, my selection wedding table decorations, wedding flower arrangements, and wedding centerpieces will perfectly fit your wedding theme. Discover how to tie the knot in style with our selection of the prettiest wedding decorations on a budget down below.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).
Pampas Grass Wedding Centerpiece
1. Create an elegant table setting with this Pampas Grass And Bunny Tails Wedding Decoration Centerpiece.
2.Celebrate your love with this festive gold LOVE balloon . These festive wedding balloons are the perfect props for your wedding photo booth station or a backdrop for your wedding reception.
Customized Place Card Holder
3.This Eucalyptus Bauble Place Card Holder doubles as a place card holder and a wedding favor. Seat and gift your guests at the same time with this gorgeous bauble place cardholder.
Macrame Wedding Chair Back Set
Wedding candle holder
Wedding Seating plan Sign and Stand
7.Wedding flowers can be very expensive! Save money and order this beautiful artificial Boho Wedding Flower Bouquet. This gorgeous flower arrangement is filled with faux greenery and silk flowers. This luxurious wedding bouquet will match any wedding theme.
Table Number Signs
8. This printable Morocco Table Number template is the perfect combination of style and affordability. Dress your wedding reception tables with this simple, but elegant table number sign.
Faux Greenery Rings
10. Are you planning a rustic theme wedding? This Faux Greenery Rings is perfect for your wedding. Style this floral hoop as a backdrop or hang it from the ceiling at your wedding reception.
Personalized Engraved Place Setting
11.Add a touch of elegance to your wedding table decor with these Personalized Engraved Place Setting.
Serving board platter
12. Display your delicious appetizers and desserts on these wooden serving platters.
Tall Wedding Centerpiece
13. This Modern Tall Metal Stand Wedding Centerpiece will be the highlight of your wedding reception. Style this geometric stand as a wedding centerpiece or as a wedding flower stand.
Modern Rectangular Tall Metal Stand
15.Not a fan of the traditional wedding arch? Design your wedding altar with these Modern Rectangular Tall Metal Stands. Decorate the stands with luxurious fresh flower arrangements. After the wedding ceremony, use these stunning stands as centerpieces on your wedding reception tables.
Follow @aprettycolorfullife on Instagram!
View this post on Instagram
greenery wedding cake topper
16. The best part of a wedding is the cake. Decorate your wedding cake with this rustic Rose Gold Love Cake Topper.
Chiffon Fabric Drape
17. Planning a backyard wedding? Drape the entrance of your white canopy tent with this White Wedding Chiffon Fabric Curtain. Tie the curtain to the tent poles using small flower arrangements or artificial eucalyptus garlands.
18. Everyone loves a good donut! Create a donut station at your wedding that your guests will love. Display these delicious treats in style using Acrylic Donut Stands. Encourage your guests to eat a donut with a “Donut leave without a treat” wedding sign”.
Macrame Wedding Table Runner
19. If you’re a fan of bohemian decor, then you are going to love this White Macrame Table Runner.
Terra Cotta Place Cards
20. If you are planning a spring wedding, you are going to love these Terra Cotta Place Cards. These simple place cards will add a unique touch to your wedding tablescape.
21. Take your wedding table decor to the next level with this Terracotta Table Runner Cheesecloth Table Runner. Decorate this table runner with vintage candlesticks and a pampas grass centerpiece.
Black Ornate Lantern
22. Create a gorgeous wedding table centerpiece with these rustic Black Ornate Lanterns. Decorate the lantern using Wedding Reception Lantern Swag. Add candles and fresh flowers to the table to create an elegant tablescape.
Wedding smoke bomb
23. Take your last photo for the night with a white Wedding Smoke Bomb.
25. Cheers to new beginnings with your friends and family with this Vintage Glassware. Dress your wedding tablescape with these vintage glasses. This glassware is perfect the table decor for a boho, vintage or retro wedding theme.
Rustic Wedding Crates
wedding table sign
Wedding Love sign
28.Take a gorgeous wedding photo with your significant other with this Love Sign. After you’re done taking photos, use this same sign at your wedding reception a prop for the photo booth station.
29. Save money on buying custom wedding favors for your guests. Instead, fill these Perfect Blend Coffee Wedding Favor Bags with your favorite coffee brand. Your guests will thank you for this delicious coffee.
Ivory White Rose and Eucalyptus Wedding Archway Flower
30. Take your wedding to the next level with this Ivory White Rose and Eucalyptus Wedding Archway Flower. Shock your guests and create a show-stopping wedding backdrop.