Create the wedding of your dreams without spending lots of money with our roundup of the best wedding decorations on a budget. Wedding decorations can be very pricey, our list features a selection of unique wedding decorations under $100. Whatever wedding theme you are planning, our selection wedding table decorations, wedding flower arrangements, and wedding centerpieces will perfectly fit your wedding theme. Discover how to tie the knot in style with our selection of the prettiest wedding decorations on a budget down below.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).
tall Wedding Centerpiece
Wedding candle holder
3.Celebrate your love with festive Giant Gold Foil Letter Balloons. These festive wedding balloons are the perfect props for your wedding photo booth station or as a part of a wedding backdrop at your reception.
Customized Place Card Holder
4.This Eucalyptus Bauble Place Card Holder doubles as a place card holder and a wedding favor. Seat and gift your guests at the same time with this gorgeous bauble place cardholder.
5. Wrap your guests’ chairs in a beautiful Chiffon Chair Sashes with ruffles. This elegant style comes in a selection of colors ranging from pink, purple and silver.
6. Make a stunning wedding backdrop with this Shimmer Sequins Acrylic Better Together Wedding Wall Sign. Style this wedding sign with flowers, a silk curtain backdrop or even a DIY balloon arch to make it Instagram-worthy.
7.Kiss the one you love underneath this rustic Copper Frame Wedding Arch . Wrap this vintage gold frame in a greenery garland, flowers, and airy fabrics.
Table Number Signs
8. These Acrylic Table Numbers with a Gold Base are the perfect combination of style and affordability. Dress your wedding reception tables with this simple, but elegant table number sign.
9. Are you planning a rustic theme wedding? This Eucalyptus Floral Hoop Wreath is perfect for your wedding. Style this floral hoop as a backdrop or hang it from the ceiling at your wedding reception.
10.Add a pop of color to your wedding decoration with these rose gold Sequin Table Runners. These beautiful table runners come in varying sizes and colors. Style these stunning table runners on your wedding reception tables, head table, and dessert table.
Tall Wedding Centerpiece
11. This Modern Metal Gold Geometric Vase will be the highlight of your wedding. Style this geometric vase as a wedding centerpiece or in front of your wedding altar.
12. This elegant Glass Wedding Card Box is the perfect container for your guests to put their cards. Fill the inside of the glass box with flowers or greenery. Place this card box next to the cake or a separate table with a sign that says, “Gifts and Cards.”
greenery wedding cake topper
13. The best part of a wedding is the cake. Decorate your wedding cake with this rustic Rose Gold Love Cake Topper.
Wedding tree decorations
14.This Glittered Manazita Centerpieces tree is guaranteed to shock your guests. Style this gorgeous tree as a centerpiece on your seating chart table. Decorate your tree with fairy lights, flowers, or wedding ornaments.
Macrame Wedding Table Runner
15. If you’re a fan of bohemian decor, then you are going to love this White Macrame Table Runner.
photo booth props
16. Create a DIY photo backdrop for your wedding photo booth station using this Wedding Photo Frame. Take epic photos with your friends and family using this photo frame and other festive wedding photo props. Create a unique hashtag on Instagram to remember this day forever.
greenery wedding bouquet
17.Wedding flowers can be very expensive! Save money and order this beautiful artificial Blue Orchid Creations Wedding Bouquet. This gorgeous flower arrangement is filled with faux greenery and white roses. This luxurious wedding bouquet will any wedding theme.
Champagne toasting flutes
18.Toast to everlasting love on your wedding day with Heart-Shaped Champagne Toasting Flutes.
20. Take your wedding table decor to the next level with this Terracotta Table Runner, Cheesecloth Table Runner. Decorate this table runner with vintage candlesticks and a pampas grass centerpiece.
Wedding arch flowers
21. Say “ I Do” to the one you love underneath a gorgeous floral wedding arch. Decorate your arch with Champagne Peony White Rose Flowers and Green Leaves Swag. Style this wedding arch flowers on the front of the arch along with white fabric.
22. Cheers to new beginnings with your friends and family with this Vintage Glassware. Dress your wedding tablescape with these vintage glasses. This glassware is perfect the table decor for a boho, vintage or retro wedding theme.
wedding flower arrangements
23. A wedding can never have too many flower centerpieces. Decorate your wedding ceremony or reception with this adorable Heart-Shaped Metal Basket Gold Flower Arrangement. Spread the love at your wedding with this charming centerpiece.
24. Welcome your guests to your big day with this rustic Wood Wedding Welcome Sign. Customize the sign with your partner’s name and the date of the wedding. Style this beautiful wood sign with a floral garland.
25. Everyone loves a good donut! Create a donut station at your wedding that your guests will love. Display these delicious treats in style using Acrylic Donut Stands. Encourage your guests to eat a donut with a “Donut leave without a treat” wedding sign”.
26. No wedding is complete without greenery. Use this Eucalyptus Garland to decorate your table settings, wedding arch, and even your welcome sign.
wedding seating sign
27. Seat your guests in a fashionable way with this Choose a Seat Not a Side Wedding Sign. Decorate this sign with beautiful floral garland.
28.All outdoor weddings need a Copper Hanging Chandelier Wedding Hoop. Design this rustic hanging chandelier with flowers and ribbons. Hang this showstopping chandelier from the ceiling of the tent at your outdoor wedding.
29. Save money on buying custom wedding favors for your guests. Instead, gift your guests these boho Wedding Candle Favors. Your guests will definitely thank you for this unique candle.
30. Take your wedding to the next level with this White Flower Wall Panel. Shock your guests and create a show-stopping flower wall.